Steps to your SuisseID

You need the TIN to initialize your SuisseID. With the help of the PUK you can block/revoke your SuisseID in the event of loss or theft in order to prevent misuse. With the PUK you can also unblock a blocked authentication certificate. Therefore please keep the TIN/PUK sheet in a safe place.

SuisseID is a registered trademark of SwissSign AG.